Friday, 22 August 2014

The little grey sheep

In many British magazines I've been reading about
"The little grey sheep
so I went to their website 
and found out 
a wide variety of colors of their wools. 
I was so amazed, 
so I've decided to take a trip 
to Emma & Emilie's farm .
Find the farm was difficult and required some search. 
The farm is located in a typical English countryside, 
through shipyards and fields, 
no signs on the small country roads 
to show the directions 
to the small community of Well, 
few miles from Farnham. 

¨¨*:☆:*¨¨*:★:*¨¨*:☆:*¨¨



Actually they have a little shop 
were you can buy all of their own production.
Within a few months 
the shop will be located in a much larger barn 
where a Coffee Shop and workshops areas 
will also be also available. 
The building is almost ready so 
I strongly suggest you  
to go and have a look if you are in the area.

¨¨*:☆:*¨¨*:★:*¨¨*:☆:*¨¨

Hugs
UrsulaJo

No comments:

Post a Comment